Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have landed!

After a long yet uneventful flight, I landed at London Heathrow Airport safe and sound.  Then after going through customs and getting my suitcase I was happily greeted by Hilary patiently waiting for me.  It had been pouring down rain all morning and Hilary had to drive in it.  When I got off the plane the sun was out, the sky was blue with a few white clouds, and it didn't rain again the rest of the day. It is Thursday already, I slept until 10:30 and now ready for the day. I am ignoring the fact that I lost a day while in the sky so my body can quickly adjust to the time change.  It is great to be back at 26 Ramsen Rise.  Hilary's garden is as charming as ever with the rain and then sun it is flourishing.  It will be a day of rest and a little grocery shopping.  I am anxious to get out and explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment