Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday in Hemel.

 I am still trying to figure out how to put a picture in my blog so be patient and they will start appearing.  I can't believe I have been here two days already, though today is not over yet.  The weather has been holding and we haven't had anymore rain.  I feel so lucky to have a friend to stay with and have a home to relax in.  It is all familiar from my first visit.Hilary and I went into downtown Hemel today.  Last trip I didn't get into downtown.  We walked through the shopping mall in door and out.  Just window shopping today.  I want to wait until after our trip to SCOTLAND!!!  Before I spend any money for fun.

Tomorrow we will be visiting with Hilary's sister Jill.  Sunday we will go on our first sight seeing trip to St. Albans.   Monday we will be getting on the Train first to London and then to Edinburgh, SCOTLAND!!!  I'm sure you cannot tell that I am excited.  So, it is tea time so I must go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment